Welcome to The Popinjay Country Hotel & Spa
OUR LATEST OFFERs -
THE WOW FACTOR'S WELL AND TRULY BACK AT THE POPINJAY! NOW UNDER EXCITING NEW OWNERSHIP, The Popinjay Country Hotel & Spa is one of the most famous and popular hotels in Central Scotland, and finest leisure and corporate venues too. Nestled in the charming little country village of Rosebank in the heart of the Clyde Valley and only a short stroll from the banks of the River Clyde, this charming Tudor style country house is just waiting to be rediscovered.
Set between the bustling cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh, the Popinjay Hotel & Spa is brimming with history and heritage with modern comforts. Just off the M74 and within the stunning Clyde Valley the hotel is just 25 minutes from Glasgow, 45 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, and 30 minutes from Glasgow Airport.
Main hotel features at a glance:-
- Superb short haul leisure or romantic escape from the cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Book direct online for a £10 voucher to spend within the hotel – for our lowest rate and best service guarantee, and a host of other benefits
- One of the finest health, fitness and beauty salons anywhere in Central Scotland, replete with 17 metre indoor pool, spa and hairdressing salon
- Free wi fi throughout the hotel, and free guest car parking
- Stunning, The Popinjay Hotel & Spa warmly welcomes leisure travellers, business travellers, families, solo travellers, lady travellers, booking agents, groups, event organisers, and the travel trade.famous wedding venue, with glorious gardens and grounds for memorable photographs
- All day dining and wining, all year round, in a lovely selection of eating and lounge areas
- 34 very individual guest rooms, many with great views, including 2 suites - very family, business traveller and lady traveller friendly
- Generous discounts for frequent travellers
- Wonderful conference, banqueting meeting and celebration/party venue from 2-200
We hope to welcome you very soon, and to experience our exciting new product and to see for yourselves the major refurbishments and improvements we’ve been undertaking.